Profile of Troupe Members

Check out Hot Metal Hardware Member Profiles!!!

Johnny Valiant
Interests:
Your sister

What is your favorite position?

What isn't my favorite position?

What makes you smile?

Making your father mad....:)

A little more about . . .

I'm a drifter, a rebel. You know, the one your mamma warned you about. I may not stay in one place to long, but rest assured, I'll give you a night to remember.


Bettie Page Turner
Interests:
Vintage anything ! Vintage dresses and purses especially!

What is your favorite position?

Standing on the stage giving Fexy (fun and sexy realness)

What makes you smile?

Finding fabulous vintage clothing and of course making the audience smile laugh and especially get all tingly !

A little more about . . .

Im just a simple girl who loves all the shiny things in life, shiny lip gloss, shiny dresses and jewlrey. When Im not on the stage, Im cooking, baking and shopping. Always in heels and pearls with a vintage apron of course!


Malcum Tent
Interests:
Performing,writing,reading,woman watching

What is your favorite position?

All

What makes you smile?

Giving people a reson to smile with me:)

A little more about . . .

I'm quiet but very friendly once I get to know you a little bit. I'm something of a homebody but LOVE hanging out with my friends!


Deacon Frost
Interests:
Poetry, Music, and dancing like a fool

What is your favorite position?

any, as long as it is front of an audience

What makes you smile?

Making others everyday experiences better

A little more about . . .

I am an old school thinking guy. I still believe that people can help people with asking for nothing but a smile in return. So I perform and stage manage with the intent to make my fellow performers and the audiences night a great one.
Devon Orel
Interests:
Being outdoors, Camping, All Sports, Music, Dancing, walks around the park, ect...

What is your favorite position?

Any position! anywhere - where and how it can be done in the house or other area.

What makes you smile?

A beautiful face looking at me, a good time,

A little more about . . .

Well, I'm Mr Pgh. Pride Drag King 2013. I'm very upbeat and I have some great sides to my self. Sexy, smooth, funny, outgoing, I'm a dancer and I love to have a great time. I'm happy when people are enjoying themselves.


Chance Encounters
Interests:
Music, camping, kayaking, beer and bacon.

What is your favorite position?

Marriage

What makes you smile?

Grilled Meat marinated in beer, wrapped with bacon.

A little more about . . .

I like beer and bacon, it may be a problem.


Babette LaFemme
Interests:
dance, theater, film, women lol

What is your favorite position?

I don't have a favorite! I'm all about variety..keeps things fun. ;)

What makes you smile?
My HMH family, performing, and cheesy pick up lines

A little more about . . .
I love performing for all of you, and I can't wait to give you more! :)


Shane FulDesires
Interests:
Listening to music, karaoke, advocacy

What is your favorite position?

Whatever works best

What makes you smile?
Pizza, lions, tattoos, true friends, body glove socks, and performing

A little more about . . .
I love my career on and off stage, I love helping people and inspiring people, and I constantly strive to improve aspects of my life.


Robin Banks
Interests:
Getting paid and sexy people, in no particular order...

What is your favorite position?

Being the Boss

What makes you smile?
When a lady of the stage makes me trip over my words, drag queen, femme, or otherwise ;)

A little more about . . .
Robin is a transman drag king who became a part of the HMH family in April 2012. Before then he had been sporadically gracing the stage since 2010, but was spending most of his time working hard to rake in cash. Robin is always looking to explore the many different sides of himself on stage, with the knowing support of his HMH brothers and sisters. Robin's ultimate goal is to help others find their 'home' and sense of belonging like he has found with HMH. He hopes to do this by inspiring others through performance and being the best performer he can be!

Maycum Dizzi

Interests: 
Drag, women, the art of making love.

What is your favorite position? 
Inside your mom.

What makes you smile? 
Being Maycum Dizzi, a nice rack on a thick woman, and being Maycum Dizzi.


A little more about . . . 
 I've been doing this for a long time and I still love it. The most important thing to me is expressing that to you...and your mom.







Comments